Imagine if social media was no longer a chore...
In Let’s Get Social, we’re not just going to cover how to create social posts – we’re going to change your relationship with social media and get you excited about new ways to share content and connect with your audience!
Let's Get Social is for you if you want to:
- Gain strategies to save time on content creation
- Get more creative about the way you show up
- Learn how different social platforms work
- Develop a plan for social media content
- Be more effective on social media
- Make the most of your content by repurposing
- Engage more effectively with your audience
- Change your relationship with social media
- Step outside of your comfort zone
- Drive more traffic to your offerings
WHAT YOU'LL GET WHEN YOU JOIN LET'S GET SOCIAL:
- 4 x 60-90 minute video tutorials – tutorials will be delivered live, however, replays will be available for you to watch later or rewatch, time and time again!
- 4 x weekly challenges for you to implement what you’ve learned and share your experience with like-minded individuals who will cheer you on.
- A Facebook community where course content will be delivered. This will be a safe space for you to ask questions, seek feedback, get extra support and communicate with other course participants.
WHAT LET'S GET SOCIAL WILL COVER:
1. Content Planning
Let’s talk about what you can share on your socials and how you can put together a content plan that doesn’t leave you chained to your phone. We’ll cover time saving strategies and how to effectively repurpose your content
Ahhhh Facebook! Whether you love it or hate it, Facebook is where lots of our customers are, so it’s important for us to know how to engage with them! We’ll talk about posts, video, live-streaming, pages, groups and even social learning!
Instagram is an incredibly visual platform, so our aim is to ensure our visuals are tight and our images are popping! We’ll also talk about IGTV and Instagram Stories – the perfect way to connect with your audience on a more casual basis
Finally, we’ll cover Pinterest, which is actually more of a search tool than a social media platform. We’ll talk about how to make the most of your Pinterest account, through careful curation, winning pins and the use of Pinterest groups to expand your reach